Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 Days of Lists: "If I Ruled the World" & 21 Day Cleanse Journaling!

After creating today's list on 30 Days of Lists: "If I Ruled the World", I realized majority of my statements were towards peace, harmony, freedom, and just goodness. I love that this list made me realize how much I just want goodness to be in the world. I rely on creativity, crafts, arts and writing to keep me focused on the good things in life.




In the mean time, I'm also a part of a 21 Day Fall Detox/ Cleanse with A Life Balanced program.






At first I needed some adjusting but I implemented some journaling techniques to my process and it has become a lovely experience. I realize when you're doing such a process, have your goals written down, collect information in advance, meditate and find goodness in the journey, not the disadvantages or what you're missing out. I keep telling myself who cares about dairy, sugar, or juice... I do miss a piece cheese! However, after 21 days are over, I won't be scarfing down a chunk, just add a lil' piece by piece and enjoy it from time to time. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, perhaps add some recipes here!





Blessings,
shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment