Monday, September 19, 2011

How Art Journaling and 30 Days of Lists became my therapy!

Happy Monday afternoon. I have to say I'm so happy to be back online! I've been sick (thanks to a summer into fall kind of cold), dealing with some other things including the memory of my sister's transition anniversary (I miss her so much) and just organizing life. For the past two weeks, I found solace in creating fun colorful lists with the ladies of 30 Days of Lists and also creating some artistic pages in my personal journal.






There's something about releasing your mind from all the daily lists and ideas on to paper or any type of media. I found myself recovering from my cold quicker than I thought while creating and also taking some time to release some of the sadness of missing my sissy through painting!


There's still time to join 30 Days of Lists (Click this link)! I have to say, creating these lists have been really fun, easy, and allows a few minutes of your day to be creative! Check out my flickr page (on the left) for some examples of my lists!!


I also have a cool giveaway with them filled with goodies!

Otherwise, there's a lot of great projects coming along and working on building a new blog "look"!! Can't wait... Have a great day and also check out my Flickr Album and my other blog Aye' Shanti Designs for some great jewelry!

2 comments:

  1. I am in "30 Days of Lists" class and just want to say I love your journal you made for the lucky winner of the class. I love your feather/leather earings. I am now reading your blog. Thanks so much for a huge part of our class!

    Sue S./sunlite705

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sue and don't you just love 30 Days of Lists! I'm going to check out your lists too. Thank you for your kind words, we all definitely have been putting some great lists out there! I have a few journal/craft projects coming up too.
    Many blessings,
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete