Monday, October 24, 2011

A Finished Journal!

There's an awesome feeling about finishing a journal and watching the process as it grows. I called this Fall 2011 Journal - Passion to inspire my writing, doodling and creativity!




Funny, I added the word "Transform" in the back and so this book definitely did just that.
I fell in love with the colors, the pockets inside, and thanks to Hope from Paper Relics journaling course "To the Letter", it has helped my writing skills evolve.





Two of my favorite pages:



Yes I play in my book during my favorite shows!



This was created after someone sent me a cool fashion photograph with a bunch doodles all around!
As I put together the next journal, I'm prepared to create something simple and fun!

Have a great day!
~Shanti
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment