Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Holiday Electric Blue Inspired!

Sooo, this year my honey and I are planning to attend a holiday event and I'm looking for the absolute holiday party dress. As I was skimming through Lucky magazine Nov 2011 issue, the "Lucky Girl" of the month is Solange Knowles. She's rocking these Janet Jackson circa "Poetic Justice" braids and this awesome electric blue sequins dress! I was SOLD...



I think I'm going to be looking for this dress or something similar with the high slit on the side. I may pass on my usual rhinestone drop earrings for some studs and rock one of my large flower creations on the side, very reminiscent of Billie Holiday. Now, how am I going to get him to match me! Lol



Have a great day!
Shanti

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment