Monday, October 17, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Walk 2011 (Brooklyn Style) Mini Book:

I had a wonderful time yesterday at the Breast Cancer Awareness Walk here in Brooklyn, New York at Prospect Park. People from all over came with costumes, pink outfits, their pets, and even a cultural surprise for me with some Iron and Drums all to bring awareness to this dis-ease!!







I had the opportunity to create some beautiful earrings for some friends and I was so inspired to even create a mini album inspired by the event!






Hand-written cover and added butterfly cut outs to each page.



Added flip pages to add more photos to this mini book...



Accordion style mini book. Still have to write entries to each page...



Simone working the pink feather earrings...



Love these ladies!!!




(a true flag woman!)




Even my bestie Nadia came out!

Thanks to some friends: Simone A. (BIM), Onya from Socamotion, America, my bestie Nadia, Simone A. (TnT), Dana, and even Despers USA Steel Pan Orchestra for the music!





Next stop, Lupus Walk in memory of my sister, Chrissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment