Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1: 30 Days of August!

Today's List:





So I actually did get out of my studio yesterday and headed to the gym. It wasn't so bad! Starting off with small steps but getting there. Besides heading to the gym, I'm going to start my mornings with a kettle bell workout! I purchased the "Bob Harper Kettlebell" 7lbs and a cute stainless steel bottle from Thermos Threadless: Juliet!

I decided to mix up the workout from the gym to my home with the kettle bell every other day, so I'll keep you posted on what I think of it! Otherwise, so far, I feel the muscle burn!! Grrrrrrr....




This 24 oz water bottle is perfect for the gym because it actually fits in the cup holder... FINALLY! lol I'm all about reusable bottles plus some style, so when I saw the graphics I had to purchase it. (even though I read some reviews and people said it started to scratch after 4 months, we'll see) Another great thing about this bottle is that it has a push-button release cap and the perfect spout to drink from so you don't have water dribbling down your sides.

I have some great friends who also incorporate Working out with my favorite genre of music, SOCA!! So look out for that soon!

Have a great day, drink plenty of water and be inspired!

Blessings,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment