Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 2: 30 Days of August

So, today was a good day in the gym and I pushed myself to do some machines I haven't done for some time. And I felt it all in my legs on my way home! Thank goodness for Epsom salt baths.
Anyway, while I was on the treadmill an idea came to me for a project and I'm quite excited, so as I come back to some work, I'm going to sketch it out and hopefully by next week I can share it with you all!
Otherwise, here's a quick tip for those who shouldn't be drinking soda and soft drinks like me. I've decided to make a light summer fizzy drink with some cranberry juice and seltzer water to have with my lunch. It's very refreshing and still has a kick of flavor!



Have a great afternoon!
-Shanti

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment