Monday, July 18, 2011

Good NEWS Monday: Listfull

I'm so excited to announce that coming in September 2011, I will be one of the sponsors to
"30 Days of Lists" journaling challenges. If you're not familiar, please head over to 30 days of lists to check it out and sign up. I make lists everyday, since I was in grade school, and to find an online group that create lists with some interesting prompts to follow, I thought it would be fun for me to be a part of and to share with you all. For the time being, I'm going to start creating a few of my own lists for the remaining summer with some of my own ideas, perhaps you want to give it a try.





In the mean time, head over to Aye' Shanti for some new island hopping jewelry designs just in time for some carnival & festivals. Will soon be posted to the Etsy: Mango+Paper+Scissors Shoppe!


No comments:

Post a Comment