Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog Hoppin': Made-up Hair Style & Carnival Orders...

Good Afternoon!!

So I'm blog hoppin' today, and you have to check out my home girl's lovely blog Made-up Hair Style with Kifana! I can count on her for beauty, natural hair stylin', and fashion tips! I had the honor to create a custom "Colors In Flight" design for her (check out the link on etsy) and I'm so excited by the color combination... Funny, today's post on her blog shares a similar color combo of the earrings, so I need to get it to her soon so she can rock it!



Otherwise, I'm finishing up the latest orders and preparing to send off some more carnival jewelry! It's not too late for allyuh heading to CropOver, Toronto, and Grenada to make orders! I've also already started Labor Day jewelry, so it's never too early to get your orders in!


Have a great day and be inspired,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment