Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Letting the Events of the World Inspire Peace:

With all that's going on in the world, I realized how long I was glued to the television and trying to catch every glimpse and piece of news available. It was almost crippling that I had to walk away for a minute and in between working on some designs, I had to create a card that reflects what I want for the world.


I call this "A Call for Peace". I didn't even realize while creating this round card, it will almost give a look of the earth or a global significance. Sometimes when there's excitement, tragedy, or a CHANGE, we must walk, meditate, and allow ourselves to regroup. For me, my meditation was with an idea, some paper, scissors, and a warm heart!

Have a great and inspiring day!
-shanti

2 comments:

  1. ''peace'' a simple word but very complicated

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... if only the world can be open to embrace it into their very lives.

    ReplyDelete