Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring showers brings...

Spring showers brings beautiful Paper flowers...






It'a raining in Brooklyn and not just drops but a misty rain that once you walk 2 blocks, you're quite drenched... But, I don't mind, as long as I have music in my ears my walk home is not so bad, I'm quite thankful! Otherwise, I just came in from a meeting and wanted to buy some flowers at the florist for our living room, but with all the rain, I decided to just jump on the bus and try to stay dry, and make my own.







Cut out some petals from a template, cut the stamens with my Martha Stewart's fringe scissors and wrapped all the petals and stamen with floral tape.





Just lovely...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:By my window with scissors and paper

1 comment:

  1. fantastic! oh it would be amazing to create a flower like this using lace:D

    ReplyDelete