Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer: Set Goals!!!

Today is officially the 1st Day of Summer (well at sunset) and I like to open the season with goals, so it was a breath of fresh air to wake up this morning and open my email from Whole Living Magazine: Challenge of the Day and to see the goal of the day is "Set Summer Goals"... I organized my journal, pens, and decorative stamps and got to some work... It's still a work in progress, so hopefully I'll have it prepared by the end of the day.
However, I did get to some sketching and painting an inspirational piece to keep me focused on the summer days and finding beauty in things, finding understanding in experiences, and being able to go with the flow:






In the mean time, thanks to an online class by Natalie Malik called "In the Sun" , I was able to prepare a page similar to today's challenge to always refer to when I'm in need of some summer inspiration.






Be blessed,
Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment