Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day with a Fabric Tie Card!!



"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."
~Bill Cosby



I had to use a quote from one of my favorite tv dad's Bill Cosby. I'm sitting here on a Sunday morning, after watching a great service, a whole day with the Huxtables. It brings back memories of our whole family on a Thursday night, after dance class, watching this classic show and cracking up all the while learning a lesson. Thank you Centric!!


So for this Father's Day, I decided to bless two special men with a greeting card fit for a stylish man, cough cough, like my dad, who introduced me to African and Cultural prints and fabrics as kids, and to appreciate it's color and design.












I thank my father, my uncles, and all the men who've given me advice and support in my life. Wishing you all the fathers out there and even those who are giving guidance to children who may not be their biological kids, a Happy Father's Day!



Blessings,
Shanti











No comments:

Post a Comment